As a Charles Rutenberg Realty Sponsored Licensee,
these are the things you need to do in the 1st Seven Days
Go to www.CRROffice.com to access the office website. This site provides a link to CRRFiles, the Online Document Management System and AgentsShare.com, the CRR Agent User Group. The password to access CRROffice.com is 642425. You do not need a log in ID. Be sure to review all the links on www.CRROffice.com . There are many excellent resources you will want to know about.
CRR AGENT USER GROUP
You will be set up with a registration to www.AgentsShare.com , the CRR Agent Group. The user group is an important communication tool for Charles Rutenberg Realty. You will receive a separate email to confirm your email address for the user group. It is very important that you confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email. You will also be sent instructions to setup your password and user preferences. When setting up your username, select a name that is recognizable by other agents. You will need to create and save your signature when you log into the user group site. This is a very important step to complete to identify yourself when sending messages to the user group.
DO NOT CALL REGISTRY TRAINING
Got to https://www4.dncsolution.com to register for access to the Do Not Call site for checking the status of phone numbers you may be planning to call. The default user name is: crragent. The default password is also crragent. Once in you will set up your own user name and password. The training needs to be completed within the first 2 weeks of joining our company.
REALTOR BOARD MEMBERSHIP
All licensees sponsored by Charles Rutenberg Realty are required to join and maintain an active membership with a Realtor board. When you joined our office, if you already had board membership, a transfer form was sent to your board to transfer you under our brokerage. If you have not yet held membership with a Realtor Board, you will need to join a Realtor board where the company has membership within 10 business days.
OFFICE POLICY & PROCEDURES MANUAL
You will receive the Policy Manual via email from the office. It is always available to download in dotloop under the Office Forms folder in the Template section. The Policy Manual is a living document, and we will add to it and change it when appropriate. You need to review and familiarize yourself with office policies and procedures regarding property files, commission disbursement, and more.
The policy manual is available to review now by clicking this link: Policy Manual.
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT & COMMISSION PROCESSING
Dotloop is a national company. We have customized dotloop specifically for our company, so you will need to follow the instructions provided in the CRR dotloop manual and our training videos.
Dotloop Company Account
You will be registered with a company login to dotloop. We will send you an email with your login information from dotloop. In addition, you will receive an email with the CRR Dotloop Agent Manual. DO NOT join dotloop on your own, outside of the company System. You will be provided with a personalized log-in to the Company account.
Dotloop Training Manual & Videos
You need to familiarize yourself with our dotloop and with the office loop requirements. The office requirements for property files in dotloop can be found in the Dotloop Online Document Management for Agents Manual. You must learn this system by reviewing the office instruction manual that will be emailed to you and by reviewing the training videos on the www.CRROffice.com website under CRR Training for Dotloop. These videos will walk you through each step of the process that we will require for your property files. We have specifically designed the property file templates to meet license law requirements, as well as office requirements regarding property files and documents.
Property Files & Documents
All property files are created in this site directly by you. Dotloop is setup with Templates that contain the required documents you need. These documents are form fillable in the site. In addition, you can utilize the e-signature feature and email documents out directly from dotloop. You are required to have the designated managing broker sign all listing agreements, as well as any form requiring the designated managing broker’s signature. You will share these documents with him through dotloop’s Share feature. If you need to upload documents to dotloop, they must be in PDF format. While it is easiest to use a scanner such as ScanSnap to save your PDF documents, you also have the option to use a scanning app which is available to download from the App store on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can use your fax machine to create PDFs by using a MyFax.com fax number for only $10 per month. Feel free to try one free for 30 days. Fax the documents to your own fax number and save them from email as PDFs on your hard drive. You will be responsible to create your property file in dotloop and upload your documents to this site.
Property File Requirements
When documents are form filled in dotloop, and shared for e-signature, they will be automatically updated in dotloop once the recipient has signed the document. Each PDF document must be uploaded to the site within 24 hours of a fully executed document. Once your documents are uploaded/completed, you will then need to review your files online and submit them to the office for review. The Dotloop Online Document Management for Agents manual was emailed to you along with your dotloop login information. That user manual can also be printed out or downloaded from dotloop in the Templates/Office Forms section. Your login and password for this site was emailed to you within a few days of the date you joined. You were also sent an email with instructions and the user manual for the online document management site. These emails were sent to the email address you provided in your new agent paperwork. If you haven’t seen these emails, check your junk or bulk mail folders. If you don’t have them, then contact the office so we can confirm your email information and provide you with what is needed.
Forms – Office Forms, Listing, Buy Side, State & Association
1. All Office Forms & Manuals can be found in dotloop. Login to dotloop. Then, click on the Templates icon at the top right of your screen, then scroll down to Documents / Office Forms and select that folder.
2. From there you can download or print office documents (like the Office Change Form, Credit Card update, the Bank Shot Mobile Banking App manual or the Remote Deposit instructions etc).
3. You can create your own loop in dotloop called ‘Agent Name Office Docs’ (ie.. Joy Smith Office Docs). When you open this loop, you will add documents you need to fill out, sign and return to the office. The office forms are form fillable when added to a loop.
4. Do not Share the documents with office staff. Download the document (Office Change Form, Credit Card update, etc) and email it to the office for processing.
Listing Forms & Buy Side Documents
1. Forms (listing/contract and office forms) can be found in dotloop, the document management system.
2. Dotloop is setup with specific templates for you to select for each property type. These property file templates contain all the required documents you will need for that property file. The approved board forms are already located in dotloop.
3. Should you have any special circumstances or need of any other documents/forms for your transaction, you will first go into your loop. Then select “Add Document” from your loop and go into the Template section. Click on the “All Documents” folder which contains all the approved forms as well having access to your Realtor board forms (MORe and CAR) in this section. Additional forms can be added to your loop if needed.
State and Association Forms
1. Listing input sheets and additional association forms can be downloaded on www.mredllc.connectmls.com under connectMLS, Forms tab.
2. State forms can be found on www.IllinoisRealtors.org under the ‘Legal’ tab.
Closing Check Processing
1. Deposit the Closing Check or Rental Check - You can either deposit the closing check through the mobile banking app or deposit the check directly into our account at a US Bank location.
2. Bank Shot mobile banking App – download the app to your iPhone or Android and deposit the check through your phone. Click here for instructions.
3. Remote Deposit process – depositing the check directly into our US Bank account. There are specific directions to follow when using this process. You can download these instructions from dotloop or Click here for instructions.
4. Checks Mailed to or Dropped Off at the Office – Checks received in the office will be deposited by office staff.
1. Review the Procedures for Commission Disbursement for details on what needs to be done to get close your file and get paid. Click here to download. This document is also located in dotloop in the Template section under the “Commission Disbursement Documents” folder.
2. Make sure you are set up for Direct Deposit to receive your commission disbursement.
3. Complete the Office Commission Disbursement Request form located in your property file loop in the “Closing the File” folder. This is a form fillable document and needs to be completed by you in your loop.
4. Fill out all information for your transaction after uploading your final closing documents to your loop.
5. Complete Your File. You will need to make sure that each required document is in place and that each folder in your loop has been submitted for review (see dotloop office manual) prior to depositing your commission check for processing.
6. As long as you are submitting each folder for review as you complete each section, by the time you are ready to process for disbursement, your file will be ready to be reviewed by the office.
7. All required documents must be in your loop, fully executed and complete before commission can be released.
8. Initiate the Review of Your Property File.
a. Once you deposit your closing check via Bank Shot, the office will be notified of the deposit and this will initiate the review of your property file.
b. Please note that if you deposit via the Remote Deposit process, you must email the office your deposit documents in order to initiate the review of your property file.
c. Checks deposited by the office staff will be put in the queue for processing.
Review training under the Continuing Education & Training section of www.CRROffice.com .
CRR dotloop Training CRR manual and training videos.
CRR Sales Training Videos Private to Charles Rutenberg Realty
Docent Education The New Agent Launch System
DNC Do Not Call Registry training.
HUD Registering and Submitting Bids
Quality Service Certified Obtain a QSC Designation
Illinois Realtors https://www.illinoisrealtors.org/education/
Real Estate Institute www.InstituteOnline.com/crr
The CE Shop http://crrchicago.theceshop.com
Sure Win CE www.surece.com
Lynn Madison Seminars http://MadisonSeminars.com
On the www.CRROffice.com website, review the Marketing Tools tab and the Advertising Tools tab. If you need or want access to properties throughout the state of Illinois, or even across the country, consider setting up your account at MyStateMLS. The link to do that, and to receive a significantly discounted price as an agent with Charles Rutenberg Realty, is reached by Clicking Here.
DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION
1. Make sure your direct contact information is used on ALL MLS listings and business cards.
2. The phone number and email address that you provided the office must be the same as the information used on your marketing and advertising materials.
3. Internet pieces, including email, must include the company name, your name and city and state of the main office. Your print pieces, including business cards, only require your name and the company name to be compliant with license law.
4. You will always need to make sure you confirm requirements per license law. You can view requirements for Business Cards and other physical pieces at Section 1450.715 Advertising and Internet ads at Section 1450.720 Digital or Electronic Advertising and Communication .
Business cards can be printed from one of the following vendors or the printer of your choice. Should you choose your own printer, you must obtain the company logo from the office website. You are required to submit a proof to the designated managing broker for approval before going to print. Business card orders should be shipped to your home address.
CRRPrint.com: This is a Florida based printer with attractive prices and customized business cards.
QuantumDIgital Resource for marketing materials and mailing service.
YARD SIGN DECALS
You will need to purchase Yard Sign Decals for the Sign & Frame and Panels that you purchase from the office. This decal must have your name and your primary contact phone number. This will be the phone number you provided to the office when you joined.
Order Yard Sign Decals from Frames & Things. The order form is located in dotloop under Template/Office Forms.
Frames & Things
We have a referral program, whereby, if you are instrumental in assisting an agent to join CRR, you qualify to receive a $75 referral fee. When the agent joins, they just need to provide your name when completing their onboarding documents.
Go to our Group site https://www.facebook.com/groups/CRRIL/ and request to be added as a member. Then check out our Facebook page, Charles Rutenberg Realty of Illinois, and become a Fan to keep current on current issues.
CRR AND MOTTO MORTGAGE HPLB
Motto Mortgage HPLB is a mortgage brokerage owned by the principals of CRR and which operates with the same philosophy of providing excellent service to our clients. You can contact Grant Zabielski Grant.Zabielski@mottomortgage.com of Motto Mortgage HPLB HPLB.com. He has many resources to help you in your real estate business.